The AdvantAge Ontario 2016-18 Strategic Plan sets a three-year course with a focus on more boldly promoting the Association and further supporting members as they advance senior care.
Strategic Directions and Priorities
Elevate the Association’s Profile
Bolder and more visible and effective promotion of our sector leadership, advocacy priorities and membership value proposition.
• Stronger, more effective and compelling advocacy strategies to advance our top issues.
• Redefine and articulate the AdvantAge Ontario brand in a more meaningful and impactful way.
• Boost online/digital presence.
• Implement new marketing and communications plan.
Identify critical supports to help members flourish.
• Provide opportunities to members to strengthen financial management skills.
• Increase awareness and AdvantAge Ontario benchmarking data and its uses.
• Pursue viable options for management support and consulting services.
• Enhance existing and develop new compliance supports.
Leadership through New Models
Advance the not-for-profit sector’s innovative models of care delivery that enhance quality of life of those living in any care setting.
• Advance models that will enhance system capacity.
• Promote the benefits of the full range of not-for-profit delivery model for seniors’ services.
• Advocate for a change in law that would support the continuum model on a campus of care.
• Showcase the role long term care homes have as community hubs.