Our most popular Convention sessions are now more accessible than ever! Join us online for three days of education, insight and inspiration.
Our top Convention education sessions are coming to you this summer, live online! You can join us from home or office, come alone or with colleagues, enjoy the entire series or attend only those sessions that matter most to you. It's affordable, accessible and tailored to your unique needs!
We know our members are passionate about supporting seniors, and we're committed to helping you stay informed and inspired in these challenging times. This new program is designed to make cutting-edge education accessible to all.
Virtual Summer School Schedule
(Click on the dates to learn more!)
Day 2 - Tuesday, August 11
9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Making Frailty Part of the Care Conversation with SeeMe™
- Grow Your Own PSWs: Regional Adaptations of the Living Classroom in Long Term Care
- Opening Doors for Older Adults with Mental Health, Addictions and Responsive Behaviours
Day 3 - Tuesday, August 25
9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
- Reducing Bed Rail Use through a Multi-Home QI Program
- The Impact of a Pharmacist-Driven Medication Reconciliation Program
- Presented by:
- Artificial intelligence and the delivery of care in long term care
- No More Headaches: A Centralized Staff Scheduling Model
*BONUS* – Pre-Recorded On-Demand Sessions
Cancellations: Cancellations will be accepted up to five working days prior to the date of the program less a 15% administration fee that will apply regardless of the status of payment. Registrants who fail to attend the program or cancel after the deadline date shall be liable for the full fee. There is no charge for delegate substitutions. The AdvantAge Ontario Education Department reserves the right to cancel or reschedule this program.