This Election Is Different
The last two years have been devastating for long-term care homes and their residents. Parties hoping to form the next Ontario government require a credible plan to transform long-term care in Ontario.
AdvantAge Ontario's 90-Day Action Plan is that plan.
In it, we are proposing six transformative actions:
Implement a Sector-Wide Health Human Resources Strategy
- Introduce a Not-For-Profit Long-Term Care Capital Acceleration Program
- Announce that All New Long-Term Care Beds Will Be Awarded to Not-For-Profit and Municipal Homes Only
- Funding for Permanent IPAC Resources in Homes and Modernized Design Standards
- Fund the Transition to Emotion-Focused Models of Care
- Immediately Increase Funding and Access to Assisted Living in Seniors’ Housing
Learn more about our plan. Read
A New Start: A 90-Day Action Plan to Transform Seniors' Care